Shop-Vac®Industrial & Contractor Series Wet Dry Vacs
This 2-stage, 18 gallon* wet/dry vac was designed for heavy duty work and maneuverability.
Equipped with a high efficiency filtration system, carriage handle, and low-profile design for easy storage.
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Tank Drain
- Lock-On® Hose
- Blower Feature
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 12-foot by 1.5-inch diameter Lock-On® hose (90625)
- Two 1.5-inch metal extension wands (90306)
- 14-inch master nozzle (90654])
- 14-inch rug shoe (90657)
- 14-inch brush shoe (90656)
- 14-inch squeegee shoe (90655)
- Crevice tool (90645)
- 6-inch utility nozzle (90175)
- Round brush (91997)
- adapter (91984)
- CleanStream® Gore® High Efficiency Cartridge Filter (90307 Type JJ)
- 15-22 Gallon* High Efficiency Disposable Filter Bag (90673 Type J)
- Foam Sleeve (90585 Type R)
- Airflow, Max: 80 CFM
- Sealed Pressure: 82 Inches
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 11.5 Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 235
ASTM tested with 1.5-inch Shop-Vac® diameter hose
**"Peak Horsepower" (PHP) is a term used in the wet-dry vacuum industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower of a wet-dry vacuum but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, Shop-Vac motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.
CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute)
CFM is a measure of the quantity of air moved by the vacuum motor at a particular system load, such as 2-1/2" orifice. Your actual system load is determined by the type, size and length of the hose used, the accessory tool used and the filter system used. A dirty filter system can drastically affect the suction and air flow. The filters need to be cleaned regularly and replaced as necessary to avoid reduced suction and air flow.
SP (Sealed Pressure)
Suction pressure represents how far up a glass tube a vacuum motor will lift a column of water. This function is measured in inches. Maximum suction pressure or sealed water lift is obtained at zero air flow. Suction pressure decreases as air flow increases.
Vacuum performance or air power is the rate of work performed by a vacuum cleaner. Air power is a function of suction and air flow at an operating point. Air power is reduced by dirty filters, leaks and attachments used.